Sunday, May 9, 2010

Introduction

This is a fanfiction which I write for my idols Ella Chen and Jang Keun Suk. Lee Min Ho is not my idol but he suitsthe character that I am writing. The reason why I am writing this story is because I like their acting and wish to see them work together. But I know that it will be impossible to happen so I am writing this to fulfil my dream....

Well, basically JKS is a male nurse who is very well liked by everyone in the hospital as he is a jovial and friendly young guy. And most of all, his family owns a big entertainment company in Korea. So he will be the successor of his family business in the future. But some how he doesn't want to take over the business as he likes what he is doing now.

As for Lee Min Ho, he is a manager of a singer in jks' family company. He is a very smart guy and handle things in a very order manner. And he is qiuck reacting to situations. As he comes from a poor family so he is working very hard to let his family have a better future. And also he hopes to have a business of his own.

Ella is a Taiwanese who came to Korea to live with his grandpa for ten years after her parents' deaths as his mum is a Korean who married a Taiwan guy. She is using crutches to walk after the car accident that not only took away her parents but also her ability to walk stabily. And she is having some problems in handling her own feelings. For e.g. she didn't dare to go out to see people and she will throw things and scream when she is frustrated or scared. She will get nervous very easily and will do something that you will never imagine.....

So how are these three get together and for a 3 in 1 love?

Chapter 1 will be up next week as I am working so might not have time to write but will try to write as much as i can. Sorry for my poor English. Hope that you will like it.

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm, not bad, and its nice to read a fanfiction of Jang Keun Suk without You're Beautiful characters, hahaha...

    I have bookmarked your blog and am looking forward to Chapter 1 !

    Aja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.. I must say I love Ella more than Selina or Hebe.. but I can't picture her with Jang Keun Suk.. but that's just my personal opinion hahaha.. you know how tomboy she is.. but it is your fan fic Aili :p g

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya it is my fanfic. No 1 can imagine ella n jks being tgr n w lmh somemore so.... i am creating somethg new really new that no 1 can imagine. and ella can be feminine too.

    ReplyDelete